Noosa Apartment

Hi everyone,

I haven't said anything to anybody about this until now because I wanted to wait until things were final.

I have purchased a 1-bedroom unit on Noosa Beach as an investment property! Closed the deal today and thought that I would let you all know in case anyone is interested in accommodation for long weekends at the beach. It's available for weekends and on a weekly basis. I will be handling bookings until I can find an agent.

For friends and family, I will be asking $150 for weekends up to three nights, & $250 per week. In any case, it's a 1 bedroom, high-rise unit that overlooks the ocean, nestled among lush green trees, and has a lovely ocean view from every window!

See photo attached. Let me know if you're interested. Could do you a real special deal.

What do you think???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Colour - Melbourne Tuesday 16/05/2006

15 Men Bashing Comments