Monday, May 21, 2007

Million Paws Walk - Ralph the Groodle

Sunday 20th May was the day that RSPCA put on the Million Paws Walk event at Albert Park Lake in Melbourne. A couple of friends (AW & CF) of mine took their dog Ralph (the MAIN MAN of this blog) along to have a look.

The walk is a fundraiser for the RSPCA and by the name of it I think they were aiming at 250,000 dogs to attend and by the turnout I saw I think they would have achieved it.

The weather was great and the dogs were very well behaved, in fact I didn't see any dog scuffles. Ralph I am told was great and interacted with the other dogs very well. Which surprised his owners as they know he can go a bit crazy when around other dogs. He seems to get a tad too excited and jumps uncontrollably.

Ralph and my friends had a great day and will be back again next year, thanks to RSPCA for putting on the event, and everyone for turning up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

growl gruff gruff
Ralph

Hyde DP said...

Saw your dogs via the link on Michael Blaney's blog.

Just to let you know I've linked to your dogs from a post on Hyde DP today.

Anonymous said...

Hi have You heard about the Live in Canberra Campaign?(mrmykes@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

mrmykes@gmail(or better known as BUFF!) are you on Facebook? or on Fatbook?