Escaped Convict in love

A man escapes from a prison where he's been locked up for 15 years.

He breaks into a house to look for money & guns. Inside, he finds a young couple lying in bed. He orders the guy out of bed & ties him to a chair.

While tying the homeowner's wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up & goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband whispers over to his wife:

"Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He's probably spent a lot of time in jail & hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s e x, don't resist, don't complain...do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you.

This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!"

His wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he's gay, thinks you're cute, & asked if we had any Vaseline.

I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey...I love you too!"


Awesome DT Awesome!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Colour - Melbourne Tuesday 16/05/2006

15 Men Bashing Comments