Another 'true' Australian Story

Another 'true' Australian Story

The scene is set, a dark night, cold wind blowing, campfire flickering, stars twinkling in the dark sky.

Three hang-glider pilots sitting by the campfire, one from Australia, one from South Ifrika and one from New Zulland.

Each embroiled in the bravado for which they are famous.

The night of tales begins..

Kiven the Kiwi says, "I must be the meanest, toughest, heng glider pilut there es. Why, jist the other day I linded in a field and scared a crocodeal, who came out of the swamp and ate sux min who were standen close by. I grebbed the crocodeal and wristled him to du ground and killed em with my beer hends".

Hansie from South Africa who typically can't stand to be bettered said, "Well you guys, I lended orfter a 200 mile flight in my heng glider on a tiny trail, and a Nambian snike slid out from under a rock and made a move on me. I grebbed de borsted with me bare hinds and beet it's head off end then sucked the poison from it's body in one gulp. End I'm still here today"

Bazza the Aussie remained silent, slowly poking the fire with his dick.

One more DT Classic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Colour - Melbourne Tuesday 16/05/2006

15 Men Bashing Comments