The Predictor

PLEASE NOTE: BEFORE READING THIS, FORTUNATELY I WAS WRONG!!
While posting the death notices for Steve Irwin and Peter Brock (Two Australian Icons I have the upmost respect for) I noticed an interesting coincidence:

Steve Irwin died on the 4th of September
Peter Brock died on the 8th of September

4 DAYS APART

Steve Irwins birthday was the 22nd February.
Peter Brocks birthday was the 26th February.

WOW 4 DAYS APART AS WELL!!!

Now that leads me to make this brash assumption that another Australian Icon is going to die tomorrow the 12th of September. And this person is going to have the birthday of the 2nd March (or the 1st March be it a leap year thing).

My initial suspicion was Barry Humphries but he was the 17th of February and that is 5 days in the wrong direction for the trend, then maybe the biggest icon of them all Nudge from 'Hey Dad' but no he was the 30th January. Then I just hoped that Aingela Bishop was born on the 2nd March but I just don't know when she was born, plus she isn't really an icon, I would say moron but not icon.

Oh my god I just found out some big news, arguably one of Australia's most well known Premiers of all time and current Hawthorn Football Club president, Jeff Kennett was born on the 2nd of March.

If he passes away tomorrow I think something sinister is going on, something supernatural. We gotta Sam and Dean Winchester from the 'Supernatural' TV show out here, Mulder and Skully, Colombo, Angela Landsbury, Oxfam, Greenpeace, Reg Hollis from 'The Bill' anyone please help us NOW!!!! SAVE OUR AUSTRALIAN ICONS before it is too late.



Remember you heard it here first folks, onski.blogspot.com written by me Mr Onski or should I say Mr Nonskidameous. (Note: this was predicted 17:21 on the 11th September 2006, 1 day before the death of Jeff)

Picture courtesy of Australian Politics website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Colour - Melbourne Tuesday 16/05/2006

15 Men Bashing Comments